So you’ve typed away for a couple of hours, maybe most the day. There’s been little time for a break and you find yourself thirsty, hungry – or stiff and sore. You have overdone it haven’t you?
If answering YES, then time to close off your mind. Take a break and here’s how.
- Stand up (Come on do it.)
- Turn on your favourite music station or put on a CD (TURN IT UP)
- Pour a large glass of drink (Water, wine or whatever.)
- Okay, bones are tired, sluggish and you stand there pissed off I got you up when really you want to sit that arse back down.
- Time to get those muscles working. Do a little shake rattle and rolling.
Music loud enough, if not, crank it up!
(Please insure your medical adviser gives you permission before attempting such strenuous exercises)
SHAKE THAT BODY
RATTLE THEM BONES
ROLL THEM HIPS
FOR 6 SONGS
Feeling better, course you do.
Even if only, this amused you to read it!
Enjoy the rest of your night.
Cheers from Debbie’s Desk
Where we take arse stiffness serious.